If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact the Center for Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-594-7233
I am having trouble finding a service site, what should I do?
There are a number of resources to find your service home:
- Learn about the Center’s ten different Service Tracks.
- Interested in a certain Service Track? Set up a meeting with a Service Track Coordinator.
- Interested in a certain site? Talk to a Site Team Leader (student representatives for 20 different Community Partners)
- Look at the Center’s Community Partners listed by service track or browse all available.
- Look at the available volunteer opportunities listed by service track or browse all available.
- Get involved with one of the CNU service clubs
- Set up a meeting with the Center staff.
I made an error as I was logging my hours. How can I fix it?
If you have made an error when logging your hours, you can fix the mistake by looking at your hours log in your Student Dashboard. Just find the entry that has the error, and click edit.
If you encounter any further issues, contact Jessica Deal, the Community Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com. In your email, please indicate which logging entry needs to be corrected, and provide the correct information (date served, location, and number of hours served) so that the entry may be corrected.
What happens if I want to change my Service Track?
You can easily change your Service Track by going to your Student Dashboard and editing your profile. We understand that interests can shift as you go through your college career. If you do change your Service Track, it is important that you continue to commit your service to 1 or 2 non-profits within your track.