FOUR easy steps towards engaging in your community….
Create a CNU Engage account, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on social media. To sign up for the CNU Engage newsletter, scroll down to the bottom of the website page.
There are a number of resources to find your service home:
- Learn about the Center’s ten different Service Tracks.
- Interested in a certain Service Track? Set up a meeting with a Service Track Coordinator.
- Interested in a certain site? Talk to a Site Team Leader (student representatives for 20 different Community Partners)
- Look at the Center’s Community Partners listed by service track or browse all available.
- Look at the available volunteer opportunities listed by service track or browse all available.
- Get involved with one of the CNU service clubs
- Set up a meeting with the Center staff.
Attend a CNU Engage Orientation, read Volunteer Ethics and Etiquette information, and coordinate and start serving with your desired Community Partner.
Enter ALL of your service hours in your CNU Engage account whether completed in Hampton Roads, home or abroad. Remember you can graduate with Service Distinction Honors by serving during your time at CNU.